- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 82% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 18% Nylon
- 40" V, 27 1/2" H
- 25.87 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Trek — Part of Derive Collection
Trek’s dynamic motifs mimic mountains and paths, taking you on a visual journey that meanders through landscape and architecture. Trek is offered in 12 vibrant color schemes that are energizing and soothing all at once, while reinforcing the pattern’s dramatic sense of movement.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.