$49.75 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
NOMAD — Part of Derive Collection
The adventurous Nomad pattern speaks to exploration without boundaries. Its brazen geometry is distinct, playful and always on the move. Nomad’s modern vibe and intricate structural details come in 12 dramatic color schemes suited to any color aficionado’s eclectic tastes.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 79% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 21% Nylon
- 10-1/4" V, 9" H
- 25.44 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 95,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)