DRIFT — Part of Derive Collection
Drift has a whimsical stitch effect and meticulous detail that creates a sophisticated crafted look. Inspired by the notion of mindfulness, Drift is a visual translation of a moment in time. It captures rich hues and the settling tones of peaceful landscapes in its 16 color stories.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 46% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 29% Polyester, 25% Nylon
- 11-1/4" V, 13-1/2" H
- 20.31 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)