ROGUE — Part of Derive Collection
Rogue is a bold free-spirited pattern that lauds the adventurousness of color and the beauty of simplicity. A subtle black dot detail gives it a techie edge. Rogue rounds out any color story with 25 contemporary hues, suitable for upholstery or wrapped panel applications.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Gold
- Upholstery/Wrapped Panel
- 63% Virgin Polyester, 37% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 1/8" V, 1/4" H
- 17.5 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)