$45.00 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
MELODY MAKER — Part of High Fidelity Collection
This pattern uses bouclé yarns to create a solid with dimension and texture. Inventive use of high-luster bamboo offers highlights and shadows against a matte textured field. Melody Maker harmonizes perfectly with the other patterns in the High Fidelity Collection.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 86% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 14% Bamboo Viscose
- 20 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)