COCO — Part of The Loft Collection
Coco blends a variety of yarn textures to capture Chanel’s classic suit fabric. Interestingly, Chanel fashioned her suits primarily for comfort, but became renowned for their sophisticated air. Coco plays up this same dichotomy that is also at the core of industrial design by giving rough urban spaces a chic flair. Coco is offered in a range of rich cosmopolitan color options.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 43% Acrylic, 32% Recycled Cotton, 18% Polyester, 7% Solution Dyed Polyester
- 29.33 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 70,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)