$49.25 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
SHERLOCK — Part of The Loft Collection
A trademark of the legendary Sherlock Holmes, houndstooth fabric was first worn by shepherds in the 1800s and eventually made chic by high fashion and Hollywood in the 1950s. It remains popular to this day. Sherlock injects this utilitarian classic with a touch of glamour through structure, color and pattern.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 66% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 34% Cotton
- 5" V, 4 3/8" H
- 17.33 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)