$45.00 per yard
BEDFORD — Part of The Loft Collection
Traditional Bedford cord fabric is much like a blank canvas – functional and rough around the edges. Inspired by its namesake, Bedford plays up the chunky cotton effect, dimensionality and striping, while injecting bright colors from mid-century pieces often incorporated into loft spaces.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 45% Recycled Cotton, 24% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 13% Olefin
- 16-3/8" V, 7" H
- 26.43 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 70,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)