- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 87% Polyester, 9% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 4% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 7/16" V, 1/16" H
- 16.32 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- 105,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Frieze — Part of Loft Collection
A functional solid, frieze fabric is a mid-century classic and vintage favorite. Our re-imagined Frieze captures the plush dimensionality of its signature counterpart and adds versatility with a bi-color effect, creating a contemporary palette of modern brights and classic neutrals.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.