FRIEZE — Part of The Loft Collection
A functional solid, frieze fabric is a mid-century classic and vintage favorite. Our re-imagined Frieze captures the plush dimensionality of its signature counterpart and adds versatility with a bi-color effect, creating a contemporary palette of modern brights and classic neutrals.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 87% Polyester, 9% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 4% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 7/16" Vertical , 1/16" Horizontal
- 16.32 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS - Water- or solvent-based cleaner only. View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, CAL 117
- 105,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)