CYBELE — Part of Gaia Collection
Named after the Goddess of Caverns and Mountains, Cybele offers a wonderfully complex textural appearance similar to the peaks and valleys of such rugged terrain. A mélange effect is created through the integration of twist yarns, such as a multi-colored bouclé, giving the pattern refined dimensionality.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Bella Dura® Branded Olefin
- 30" V, 9" H
- 16.23 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (20:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 60,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)