- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 37% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 27% Polyester, 19% Antimony Free Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 17% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 4-15/16" V, 1-7/8" H
- 15.84 oz./Linear Yard
- W, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 60,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
PROMENADE — Part of Springtime in Paris Collection
Luxurious and elegant, Promenade is reminiscent of a leisurely stroll through the streets of Paris. The grasscloth-like texture and complex color read, combined with Crypton Green certification (73% recycled polyester) and 10:1 water:bleach resistance, make Promenade a significant stepping stone to a sustainable interior.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.