$45.00 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
ADELE — Part of Papillon Collection
The novelty yarn and weave technique of Adele combine to create a solid that has a soft texture with depth and dimension. Sophisticated neutrals lay the foundation for a fresh color palette that plays well with light and brings a space to life.
Due to the inherent nature of the construction of Adele, color shifting should be expected due to the color variance in the chenille yarns, crushing of the pile or directionality of the fabric.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 66% Polyester, 34% Solution Dyed Nylon
- 16.41 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)