$52.75 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
MIX — Part of Minim Collection
Inspired by the handmade works of Bauhaus, and densely woven with contrasting weft yarns, Mix leverages the linear nature of the loom into a systematic pattern that is fragmented by the eccentric nature of dimensional tweed yarn. It fuses craft and manufacturing. Available in 13 colorways with a homespun edge.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 41% Polyester, 34% Cotton, 13% Recover® Upcycled Cotton, 6% Wool, 6% Acrylic
- 1/2" V, 1/4" H
- 20.19 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)