- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 77% Post Consumer Polyester, 23% Nylon
- 49" V, 27 3/4" H
- 20.75 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Ethos — Part of Minim Collection
Inspired by the Bauhaus masters and their approach to weaving, Ethos captures the core of Bauhaus ideology. The design explores the craft of weaving through color, structure and box motion. It plays up systematic geometry, brimming with shapes arranged in an irregular fashion. Ethos offers 12 vibrant color schemes.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.