FUSE — Part of Minim Collection
Built with iterative, vibratory, structural lines evoking simple geometric shapes, Fuse is an ode to the Modernists who explored the conjunctions between art and computing. A blooming novelty yarn and dimensional stitched weave structure maintain a crafted undertone. Offered in 18 dynamic hues that exude personality.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 52% Polyester, 36% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 12% Nylon
- 7-3/8" V, 7-1/8" H
- 25.56 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 102,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)