MOD — Part of Minim Collection
Mod started as an ornate lattice pared down to hexagons by simplifying its curves into lines. Parts of the graphic were then deleted in a formulaic fashion notable of Minimalist art. Mod offers a hybrid between a decorative and geometric design in an array of vivid hues and complex neutrals.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 58% Polyester, 31% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 11% Nylon
- 14-3/4" V, 14-1/2" H
- 27.97 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 105,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)