- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Bella-Dura® Branded Olefin
- 12" V, 3/8" H
- 17.32 oz./ Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 85,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
HEARTH — Part of Gather Collection
Hearth is warm and inviting with its unique arrangement of thick, chunky denure yarns and plush, cotton-like feel. Constructed with 100% Bella-Dura® yarns and combined with a palette of primary, bright colors, Hearth lends itself well to both indoor and outdoor use.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.