- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Silicone
- 18 oz./ Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1), Ink-erasable with Water View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (5yr)
- California TB 117-2013, NFPA 260-Class I
- 100,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)
HAVEN — Part of Gather Collection
Made of 100% silicone, Haven is a safe environmental alternative to vinyl and polyurethane. It offers a rich, buttery suppleness that contours beautifully and a palette of sophisticated colors. Haven is inherently antimicrobial, antibacterial and ink-erasable with water.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 5% surcharge on all textile orders.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.