THREADS — Part of Mid Century Mood Collection
Classic yet contemporary. Threads uses varied line densities to construct a subtle large-scale plaid with a hand-stitched look. Layers of multiple colors hint at the unexpected color combinations of the era.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 74% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 26% Nylon
- 3-5/8" V, 4-1/2" H
- 19.56 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)