JET SET — Part of Mid Century Mood Collection
Vintage cool. The juxtaposition of soft chenille and sleek satin gives Jet Set the illusion of subtle movement. A “mod” color palette freshens this retro graphic pattern.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 38% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 36% Polyester, 26% Nylon
- 7/8" Vertical, 1 1/2" Horizon
- 19.27 oz./Linear yard
- WS - Water- or solvent-based cleaner only. View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 60,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)