$41.75 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
SURFACE — Part of Topstitch Collection
Surface explores a traditional textile aesthetic that has had a huge influence on fabric design to date, while adding a modern flare. The randomness of the twisted yarn suggests a vintage tweed-like look whereas the color line completely separates it from its classic doppelganger with a selection of sophisticated and luxurious hues.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 89% Polyester, 10% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 1% Nylon
- 1/8" V, 1/8" H
- 26.24 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)