POPCORN — Part of Essentials Collection
A white gloved hand taking your ticket... the plush velvet seat...the buttery smell of freshly popped popcorn...all are essential to a classic theater experience.
Popcorn is bursting with bright saturated colors and flavored with supporting neutrals, bringing a fresh perspective to an iconic basketweave pattern. This multipurpose textile can be used as upholstery or incorporated into vertical elements such as panels, tackboards and screens. It's the perfect way to add a pop of color to spaces grounded in the past.
Due to the 54” width of this multipurpose material, specifications will be limited to tiles 48” in width or smaller.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Upholstery, Wrapped Panel
- 66% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 34% Polyester
- 12.4 oz./Linear yard
- Alta™ / Acrylic
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)