ARJUNA — Part of Essentials Collection
Arjuna, named after the third Pandava brother from the Hindu epic Mahabharatha, is the lead elephant for a festival held in India. Arjuna captivates with its larger scale, depth of grain and soft buttery hand. If you're looking to make a subtle statement of sophistication, Arjuna will leave you with a distinct impression.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Poly Vinyl Chloride
- 30 oz. / Linear Yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)