NAP — Part of Essentials Collection
The textural look of Nap invites you to reach out and touch the refined surface. It’s hard to believe this upscale pattern is so well suited for demanding environments. In addition to complex neutrals, Nap offers a dash of progressive colors.
The mottled appearance of Nap is inherent to its faux suede construction.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Polyester
- 13.6 oz./Linear yard
- Resilience TX®
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)