- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Polyester
- 26.5 oz./Linear yard
- Resilience TX
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, CAL 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
ICON — Part of Essentials Collection
Fashion icons are renowned for influencing color, pattern, line and structure into a design that makes us change our perspective. Icon skillfully transforms a traditional two-color pattern into a rich dappled effect. This richness makes Icon an essential element for any look from casual to formal.