BROGUE — Part of Essentials Collection
Brogue is a supple faux leather that can be dressed up or down to make a bold statement. Its perforated accents reflect the classic men’s shoe.
*Note: Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention, including end-user application and proper maintenance. Wyzenbeek results above 100,000 double rubs have not been shown to be a reliable indicator of increased fabric lifespan.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 95% Polyurethane, 5% Silicone
- 18-19 oz./Linear yard
- Writers Block™/100% Polyester
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 300,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)