- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Post Consumer Polyester
- 13/16" V, 7/8" H
- 26.75 oz./Linear yard
- Defend®/ Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- California TB 117-2013, NFPA 260-Class I
- 90,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)
ODE — Part of Poeme Collection
Intricately textured, Ode captures the delicate tones of some of the most variegated natural fibers. This alluring blend of yarns elaborately woven together in an arrangement of light and dark tones, evokes the essence of harmonious rhythm. Ode is a delightful addition to our range of exclusive textures.
*Note: Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.