- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% UV Peristyle Polyester
- 3-1/2" V, 4-1/2" H
- 13.58 oz./Linear yard
- Defend®/ Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- California TB 117-2013, NFPA 260-Class I
- 100,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)
SONNET — Part of Poeme Collection
Echoing poetic structure, Sonnet is an understated plaid with a vintage undertone. Its contemporary colorways, featuring 14 distinct high UV yarns in a pointed arrangement of hues, range from elaborate neutrals to unexpected kaleidoscopes of color. This subtle multicolor fabric is perfect for indoor/outdoor use.
*Note: Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.