- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% UV Peristyle Polyester
- 3 1/2" V, 4 1/2" H
- 13.58 oz./Linear yard
- Defend®/ Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- California TB 117-2013, NFPA 260-Class I
- 100,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)
SONNET — Part of Poeme Collection
Echoing poetic structure, Sonnet is an understated plaid with a vintage undertone. Its contemporary colorways, featuring 14 distinct high UV yarns in a pointed arrangement of hues, range from elaborate neutrals to unexpected kaleidoscopes of color. This subtle multicolor fabric is perfect for indoor/outdoor use.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.