- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Acrylic
- 24.55 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Lyric — Part of Poeme Collection
Delectably lofty yet resolutely tough, Lyric is gorgeous in its plush simplicity and opulent hand. Its luxurious style and rich tactility are sure to make it perennially popular. Lyric is offered in a captivating selection of colors and is the most lyrical design in the collection – a characteristic from which is draws its name.
Lyric uses Q2 yarns, which are OEKO-TEX® 100 certified and rigorously tested down to each individual color as each perform differently. Q2 high-performance yarns give textiles the following attributes: superior durability, high abrasion resistance, high light fastness values, free from chemical additives (conforms to Prop 65, AB 2998 and is free from FR chemicals), skin safe and hypo-allergenic. Q2 yarns are easy to clean and bleach cleanable, though a majority of stains can be removed with simple soap and water; solvent-based stains such as permanent marker can be removed with acetone. Disinfect with household disinfectant products.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.
*Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention. Learn more.