Pallas Textiles Curates the Elemental Collection
Release Date: April 13, 2018
GREEN BAY, WI - Inspired by the artists and works from the De Stijl movement, Pallas Textiles is pleased to introduce the Elemental Collection. The collection embraces an abstract, pared-down aesthetic and provides a universal visual language for any interior. Elements of this movement - geometric shapes, straight lines and primary colors - echo in each pattern. The collection features five patterns:
- Asymmetric – Asymmetric hints at De Stijl architectural elements. Gently curving, intersecting lines of varied thickness give the illusion of movement. While saturated and thought-provoking color selections subtly introduce color into a space.
- Construct – Theo van Doesburg inspired this avant-garde pattern, which leverages varied line weights to create a dimensional perspective. Its use of yarns plays sheen against matte for a sophisticated tonal effect. Yet, Construct also offers an interesting color story with its unexpected combinations.
- Harmony – Harmony seeks to unify space. Intricate, fine details give this pattern the look of a near solid with a slightly graphic appeal. The use of novelty yarns adds an element of rich texture.
- Neo – This pattern plays off Piet Mondrian’s neoplasticism, which finds expression in the abstraction of form and color. The highly contrasting color palette offers movement and energy. Varied yarn thickness uses texture to tell a story. Neo is expressive, but not overt.
- Utopia – This modern reinterpretation of a classic linen offers a sense of equilibrium within a space. A concentration on sophisticated neutrals and select saturated colors allow Utopia to exist within any environment or provide a transition between spaces.
Being genuine is as important today as it ever was. From the quality of our materials, to the authenticity of our people, we are true to who we are and the creations that bear our name. Pallas Textiles fuses the art of weaving with today’s modern techniques and fibers into sophisticated, stylish and timeless upholsteries, panel fabrics and privacy curtains that continually evolve in color, pattern and texture. Pallas Textiles is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. For more information, visit www.pallastextiles.com.