NEO — Part of Elemental Collection
This pattern plays off Piet Mondrian’s neoplasticism, which finds expression in the abstraction of form and color. The highly contrasting color palette offers movement and energy. Varied yarn thicknesses use texture to tell a story. Neo is expressive, but not overt.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 30% Recycled Nylon, 24% Polyester, 24% Rayon, 22% Cotton
- 15" V, 13 3/4" H
- 21.09 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)