- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 24.31 oz./Linear Yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
POSH — Part of Atelier Collection
Balenciaga is a symbiosis of elegance and cool that still maintains the legacy of its original grandeur. Posh explores this same balance between old and new through color and structure. Its multifaceted neutrals injected with occasional vivid colors give it a theatrical effect.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.