- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 87% Polyester, 12% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 1% Nylon
- 14-7/8" V, 14-1/2" H
- 18.7 oz./Linear yard
- HP Ease/Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 51,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
GLITZ — Part of Atelier Collection
One of Ralph and Russo’s recent collections explores contraries between geometry and metallics. Glitz mirrors this concept in a conventional yet sophisticated pinstripe. A multifaceted novelty twist yarn is interspersed organically for a hand-drawn stitch effect.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.