CHIC — Part of Atelier Collection
A recent Chanel show featured a dazzling plaid suit of embroidered crystals that glimmered as the model walked the runway. Chic captures this effect by using a high-contrast twist yarn with a subtle shimmer effect. Vivid hues capture Chanel’s fearlessness with color.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 77% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 11% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 15-11/16" V, 14-9/16" H
- 28.05 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)