UTOPIA — Part of Elemental Collection
This modern reinterpretation of a classic linen offers a sense of equilibrium within a space. A concentration on sophisticated neutrals and select saturated colors allow Utopia to exist within any environment or provide a transition between spaces.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 39% Recycled Solution-dyed Nylon, 36% Rayon, 25% Polyester
- 13 1/2" V, 14" H
- 16.33 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)