CONSTRUCT — Part of Elemental Collection
Theo van Doesburg inspired this avant-garde pattern, which leverages varied line weights to create a dimensional perspective. Its use of yarns plays sheen against matte for a sophisticated tonal effect. Yet, Construct also offers an interesting color story with its unexpected combinations.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 63% Rayon, 37% Recycled Solution-dyed Nylon
- 18" V, 13 1/2" H
- 17.24 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)