Pallas Textiles Captures the Essence of Camaraderie In Its Gather™ Collection
Press Release • October 25, 2018
GREEN BAY, WI – Pallas Textiles introduces its new Gather™ Collection, which is inspired by architectural elements that lay the foundation for warm and inviting interiors, creating spaces where people naturally congregate. The Gather Collection captures the resulting camaraderie in vivid colors and varied textures. The individual essence of each of the five patterns pulls you in and asks you to stay a while:
- Grille – The tightly woven, gently undulating lines of Grille offer a mesh-like appearance. The weaving technique and yarn selection work together, creating subtle transitions in color reminiscent of viewing a vivid landscape through a window screen.
- Haven – Made of 100% silicone, Haven is a safe environmental alternative to vinyl and polyurethane. It offers a rich, buttery suppleness that contours beautifully and a palette of sophisticated colors. Haven is inherently antimicrobial, antibacterial and ink-erasable with water.
- Hearth – Hearth is warm and inviting with its unique arrangement of thick, chunky denure yarns and plush, cotton-like feel. Constructed with 100% Bella-Dura® yarns and combined with a palette of primary, bright colors, Hearth lends itself well to both indoor and outdoor use.
- Lattice – Similar to a garden fence, Lattice is expansive yet intimate. Wide strokes of color dissolve into each other. This ombré effect is overlayed by a network of wavy lines that mimic latticework. The tightly woven denure yarn creates a crepe effect.
- Louver – Louver appears hand-woven with its deconstructed, multi-colored banding. It has a layered look and feel with its intricate surface detail. The color combinations of Louver bring an energy to any space just as light is cast when someone opens the louvers on a window.
Being genuine is as important today as it ever was. From the quality of our materials, to the authenticity of our people, we are true to who we are and the creations that bear our name. Pallas Textiles fuses the art of weaving with today’s modern techniques and fibers into sophisticated, stylish and timeless upholsteries, panel fabrics and privacy curtains that continually evolve in color, pattern and texture. Pallas Textiles is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. For more information, visit www.pallastextiles.com.