LOUVER — Part of Gather Collection
Louver appears hand-woven with its deconstructed, multi-colored banding. It has a layered look and feel with its intricate surface detail. The color combinations of Louver bring an energy to any space just as light is cast when someone opens the louvers on a window.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 40% Cotton, 35% Rayon, 25% Nylon
- 6-7/16" V, 7" H
- 12.56 oz./ Linear Yard
- Teflon®/ Acrylic
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 85,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)