$45.00 per yard
AMARI — Part of Sari Collection
Named for the Sanskrit word for eternal, Amari’s rich, variegated surface is achieved through novelty yarns that capture the dimensional, hand-loomed feel of an antique sari, yet are bleach cleanable. A carefully selected palette is engineered to form the wave-like movement of the ombre effect.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 42% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 38% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester
- 5" V
- 13.76 oz
- W, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 57,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)