GRILLE — Part of Gather Collection
The tightly woven, gently undulating lines of Grille offer a mesh-like appearance. The weaving technique and yarn selection work together, creating subtle transitions in color reminiscent of viewing a vivid landscape through a window screen.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 57% Cotton, 26% Nylon, 17% Polyester
- 2-5/8" V, 5-3/16" H
- 12.15 oz./ Linear Yard
- Teflon®/ Acrylic
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 75,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)