Introducing the Derive Collection
Press Release • November 8, 2019
GREEN BAY, WI – Pallas Textiles is excited to introduce its new Derive Collection, which is best described in three words - Rootless. Visceral. Wondrous. The French word Dérive means to take an unplanned journey, drifting through new places and letting the landscape and cityscape inspire you. It sums up the sentiment of travel and the sense of wonder that accompanies it.
Bold and modern, the Derive Collection celebrates this visceral way of feeding the creative process, weaving stories out of thread. Some of the six patterns are about the journey, while others personify the people who take it:
- Drift - Drift has a whimsical stitch effect and meticulous detail that creates a sophisticated crafted look. Inspired by the notion of mindfulness, Drift is a visual translation of a moment in time. It captures rich hues and the settling tones of peaceful landscapes in its 16 color stories.
- Jaunt - Jaunt’s random cadence of tints and hues simulates a bird’s-eye view of cityscapes. With a soft hand and delicately tactile surface, this silicone/polyurethane hybrid textile offers beauty and quality. Jaunt is available in 15 vivid shades featuring rich primaries and delicate neutrals.
- Nomad - The adventurous Nomad pattern speaks to exploration without boundaries. Its brazen geometry is distinct, playful and always on the move. Nomad’s modern vibe and intricate structural details come in 12 dramatic color schemes suited to any color aficionado’s eclectic tastes.
- Rogue - Rogue is a bold free-spirited pattern that lauds the adventurousness of color and the beauty of simplicity. A subtle black dot detail gives it a techie edge. Rogue rounds out any color story with 25 contemporary hues, suitable for upholstery or wrapped panel applications.
- Trek - The dynamic motifs of this pattern mimic mountains and paths, taking you on a visual journey that meanders through landscape and architecture. Trek is offered in 12 vibrant color schemes that are energizing and soothing all at once, while reinforcing the pattern’s dramatic sense of movement.
- Wander - Reminiscent of classic distressed leather luggage, Wander is the foundational textile in this collection. This phthalate-free PVC is offered in 21 quintessential shades and provides the performance characteristics necessary for contract environments without compromising its vintage aesthetic.
Being genuine is as important today as it ever was. From the quality of our materials, to the authenticity of our people, we are true to who we are and the creations that bear our name. Pallas Textiles fuses the art of weaving with today’s modern techniques and fibers into sophisticated, stylish and timeless upholsteries, panel fabrics and privacy curtains that continually evolve in color, pattern and texture. Pallas Textiles is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. For more information, visit https://www.pallastextiles.com/.