Pallas Textiles Introduces the Minim™ Collection
Release Date: July 26, 2019
GREEN BAY, WIS. – Pallas Textiles proudly introduces The Minim Collection™. The very essence of which can be described by three words - Beautiful. Purposeful. Simple. The collection is inspired by Bauhaus artists and those who were greatly influenced by the movement.
Defined by lines and textures, the patterns of Minim blend foundational design elements with crafted details to capture the relationship between art and industry.
The collection includes:
- Ethos - Inspired by the Bauhaus masters and their approach to weaving, Ethos captures the core of Bauhaus ideology. The design explores the craft of weaving through color, structure and box motion. It plays up systematic geometry, brimming with shapes arranged in an irregular fashion. Ethos offers 12 vibrant color schemes.
- Fuse - Built with iterative, vibratory, structural lines evoking simple geometric shapes, Fuse is an ode to the Modernists who explored the conjunctions between art and computing. A blooming novelty yarn and dimensional stitched weave structure maintain a crafted undertone. Offered in 18 dynamic hues that exude personality.
- Mix - Inspired by the handmade works of the Bauhaus movement, and densely woven with contrasting weft yarns, Mix leverages the linear nature of the loom into a pattern that is fragmented by the eccentric nature of dimensional tweed yarn. It fuses craft and manufacturing. Available in 13 colorways with a homespun edge.
- Merge - Merge is inspired by the true Minimalists, famous for their simplicity and focus on geometric shapes, lines and colors. The design hints at algorithmic equations or architectural specifications, while capturing Minimalist candor through construction and color.
- Mod - Mod started as an ornate lattice pared down to hexagons by simplifying its curves into lines. Parts of the graphic were then deleted in a formulaic fashion notable of Minimalist art. Mod offers a hybrid between a decorative and geometric design in an array of vivid hues and complex neutrals.
- Tech - Modern design strives to combine art and industry, reimagining the role art can play in society. Tech is the personification of this concept – a manufactured textile made to look like a soft tactile fabric by maximizing the production process. Tech’s minimal composition of color and texture give it lasting sophistication.
Being genuine is as important today as it ever was. From the quality of our materials, to the authenticity of our people, we are true to who we are and the creations that bear our name. Pallas Textiles fuses the art of weaving with today’s modern techniques and fibers into sophisticated, stylish and timeless upholsteries, panel fabrics and privacy curtains that continually evolve in color, pattern and texture. Pallas Textiles is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. For more information, visit www.pallastextiles.com.