- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panel
- 43% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 34% Polyester, 23% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyester
- 13.28 oz. / Linear Yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E 84 (Unadhered Mounting Method)
An elegant conversation between firm direction and spontaneity, Sillio blends detailed stitching with variegated fibers to create a pattern full of textural dimension.
- Bleach Cleanable
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.