- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panel
- 54% Polyester, 24% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyester, 22% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 17.07 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E 84 (Unadhered Mounting Method) – Class A or Class 1
GRIDLOCK — Part of Verona Collection
The structured yet organic weave of Gridlock is timeless. Gridlock is aesthetically detailed, subtly reflective and intriguingly tactile.
- Bleach Cleanable
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.