DIAGO — Part of Verona Collection
Diago is a simple yet highly sophisticated, modern textile. It uses light reflection to create dimension which serves as the foundation of this geometric pattern.
- Bleach Cleanable
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panels
- 35% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 33% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester
- 14.24 oz./Linear Yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E 84 (Unadhered Mounting Method) – Class A or Class 1