$45.00 per yard
GRILL CLOTH — Part of Wild America Collection
This cross-hatch pattern evokes the cloth found on vintage amplifiers. You can almost imagine Jimi Hendrix placing his foot on the amp as he strikes the chords that made him famous.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 60% Polyester, 40% Solution Dyed Nylon
- 9-1/2" V, 14-3/8" H
- 13.67 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)