$45.00 per yard
HALFTONE — Part of Wild America Collection
From Andy Warhol to Roy Lichtenstein, pop art exploded onto the scene in the 60s. Halftone imitates a reproduction technique that uses dots in various sizes and spacings.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 40% Polyester, 35% Nylon, 25% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 59-1/4" V, 27-1/2" H
- 14.15 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)