Pallas Textiles Finds Inspiration From the Runway for Atelier Collection
Press Release • July 20, 2018
GREEN BAY, WI – Pallas Textiles introduces the new Atelier Collection. The textiles are a visual, tactile foray into the craft of couturiers. Graphically interpreted into performance textiles, the patterns in the collection use a curated selection of novelty yarns and weaving techniques that reflect the glamour of couture materials. Offered in a fashion-forward palette, the Atelier Collection transports you into the ethereal world of fashion.
The collection features five patterns:
- Allure – Allure mimics the richly embroidered fabrics and exquisite detailing of the Parisian fashion house of Balmain. Available in an assortment of sophisticated shades and elegant neutrals.
- Chic – A recent Chanel show featured a dazzling plaid suit of embroidered crystals that glimmered as the model walked the runway. Chic captures the effect by using a high-contrast twist yarn with a subtle shimmer effect. Vivid hues capture Chanel’s fearlessness with color.
- Glam – Glam draws inspiration from the decadence of Giambattista Valli and modernizes the opulence of vintage textiles without compromising durability. Available in rich jewel tones and intricate neutrals infusion with soupçons of gold and silver.
- Glitz – One of Ralph and Russo’s recent collections explores contraries between geometry and metallics. Glitz mirrors this concept in a conventional yet sophisticated pinstripe. A multifaceted twist yarn is interspersed organically for a hand-drawn stitch effect.
- Posh – Balenciaga is a symbiosis of elegance and cool that still maintains the legacy of its original grandeur. Posh explores the same balance between old and new through color and structure. Its multifaceted neutrals injected with occasional vivid colors give it a theatrical effect.
Being genuine is as important today as it ever was. From the quality of our materials, to the authenticity of our people, we are true to who we are and the creations that bear our name. Pallas Textiles fuses the art of weaving with today’s modern techniques and fibers into sophisticated, stylish and timeless upholsteries, panel fabrics and privacy curtains that continually evolve in color, pattern and texture. Pallas Textiles is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. For more information, visit www.pallastextiles.com.