$35.00 per yard
Browse Individual Color(s)
TATAMI — Part of Trade Route Collection
Tatami explores the geometric subtleties of Asian architectural elements from traditional tatami matted floors to shoji partitions. This pattern of segmented linear elements uses a faux silk yarn to add sheen. The iridescence gives this rectangular pattern a friendly vibe.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 36% Solution Dyed Nylon, 32% Polyester, 32% Rayon
- 3-1/2" V, 3/8" H
- 9.28 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)